Liverpool's 2 biggest football clubs

The mighty Liverpool FC & Liverpool fc Reserves obviously

Oh and here’s our poor neighbours too.

9 Likes

Nice shots Tony :+1:t2:
I take it the Anfield shot is closer because the Liverpool FC coloured skin you have on your drone would have gotten it shot out of the sky if you’d gone any closer to Goodison? :joy:

4 Likes

:joy:Thanks, if I got any closer to Woodison it would show that it’s made from wood so I thought I would leave their dignity intact and shoot from afar!

2 Likes

Their so close to each other in Stanley park

Why don’t they share the same ground

They used to in the 1800s.

There is toouch rivalry to even suggest that in the city! Everton have started building their new ground. We’ll they had until Fat Joe got himself arrested :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

YNWA!

1 Like

How thoughtful of you :grin:

1 Like

I do all my editing on my phone but find that using multiple apps demonises the quality of the images. I use one to do the B&W with selective colours, then from there into snapseed to selectively blur the background, add a frame and my name and the image seems to come out at a lower resolution, is this normal? It is only a jpeg taken from the MINI.

3 Likes

I do all my editing on my phone too Tony but I only use Snapseed so I’m not sure if editing 2 or 3 times in different apps makes a difference to final quality? :thinking:
One thing to check would be the output quality in the setting. It might be that after your first edit you are outputting at a lower quality before importing to your second app? Also check that the settings in Snapseed are set to output at max quality too.

I have my Snapseed set to not resize on export and format and quality set to 100% jpeg

2 Likes

I didn’t even know this option existed! Will ensure I look at this now! Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Liverpool are not going to steal this one as well are they? :rofl: :wink:

2 Likes

I believe after a dispute the land owner (an EFC board member) basically played the “it’s my land and i am taking it” card

Liverpool F.C. was founded following a dispute between the Everton committee and John Houlding, club president and owner of the land at Anfield. After eight years at the stadium, Everton relocated to Goodison Park in 1892 and Houlding founded Liverpool F.C. to play at Anfield. Originally named “Everton F.C. and Athletic Grounds Ltd” (Everton Athletic for short), the club became Liverpool F.C. in March 1892 and gained official recognition three months later, after The Football Association refused to recognise the club as Everton fc

3 Likes

:scream: didn’t even know this was a thing :flushed:

1 Like

95%JPG 5 % what? Lol :laughing:

1 Like

YNWA …

2 Likes

Haha I know mate, 5% seems a bit pointless :joy:

2 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: YNWA

1 Like

A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A,A!