Local clubs - Cambridge, Gloucestershire

Sounds ok

See you there

I can see a black ford connect but not you ?

Gloucester flying club contact as promised hope this comes through ok

The Ken burns effect know that’s worh a look as it’s lambing season just starting

Hi did you get the info I sent ok

thx, looks good, i’ll sort it soonest i can. your a bad influence, i went up to Conley Peak and flew drone the next day lol, and drove past the club i think to check out where it was. bit windy but lovely sunny day, even 3 gliders over top of peak so i kept drone low down lol. away weekend , will chat next week ok. Barry

Glad you enjoyed. Have a Great time away. Bet you take the drone

you guessed lol, yes it will be in back of car just in case

hiya Keith, how’s it going, not tried any speed runs in high winds have you like poor Clinkadink. lost his Mini 2
was hopingSunday might have been quiet enough to have play with drone, was going to find out if you wanted to meet up around 1ish but not sure winds will be low enough?
let me know if you want to do any low flying play, keeping out of wind somewhere. Barry

Hi weather made work manic playing catchup now. Was this meant for me as it says kieth. Not aware i had changed my name yet haha. How you keeping and how was holliday.

forgive my shocking memory please, i’m good on faces and shit on names lol
hols was cool,yes took drone up few times, quite windy though. didn’t go anywhere interesting just stayed at hotel but food, drink and entertainment was good
off to portugal in 2 weeks, have registered there a drone owner and registered and passed part1and 3 of drone certs again via Luxembourg so i’m legal to fly over there. registered area i want to fly in and had permission back too already. so hope to have some nice pics/video when i edit it when back

Cool have a great time will look forward to seeing some pics and footage. Of to Cornwall next week tintagel hoping to fly there with mini 2. No hassle with that drone as its under 250gm’s

1 Like

Hi, you might also want to try and get to Boscastle, and if you time it right you can get the “blow hole” (Google) and on the far right of the harbour a footpath takes you to the coastal path, a great place to toal and get island shots, video.

Enjoy your breakaway :call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

hi Geoff, sorry not managed to get up to club yet, been busy at work. Have bought myself a DJI FPV drone, still on normal and sports mode at moment. The flight sim app for it won’t cooperate with goggles when i try manual mode and crashes😳, i’ve contacted DJI awaiting some solution i hope. Nervous about flying it on my own in M mode, wondered if i could come to club one day, meet some of the other members and get advice? Maybe chat to secretary or someone about membership as i already have insurance and membership of FPV, don’t know if it’s necessary to join BMFA as well? hope your flying is going well and all family well too. cheers Barry