Long USB cord

Hi all, does anyone know where I can get a USB that I can use with my Mavic 2 Zoom controller and my HUAWEI MediaPad T3. It needs to be about 20cm long. Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Amazon, eBay, Argos, Curry’s, Tesco, the Esso petrol station on the A19…

The list of places you can’t buy a long USB cable from might be shorter :blush:

1 Like

20cm? Long? Mine is 3m

Skyreat make good cables that work perfectly with DJI , easy to find on Amazon

3 Likes

I think he means to connect his tablet to his controller 3m would be unmanageable lol.

@Zonzie77 just make sure it’s data compatible and not just a charging cable or it won’t work for what you want it for :+1:t2:

1 Like

Almost a competition thread

USB Extension Cable 5M,10M,15M,20M, USB2.0 Active Repeater A Male to A Female Long Cables With Signal Booster (20M) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07T8F2D3B/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_MTJ09PW280CW7YZZET20?psc=1

Wouldn’t you need a really short one then? Like 6 inches?

Depends how big the tablet is. The cables that come with the drone are designed for phones and are only about 10cm long for a tablet you need it longer so that it reaches from the controller to the port on the tablet as its mounted differently due to its size.

So you need USB-C (if that is what your tablet is to USB-whatevere you controller is.

I bought this for my Tripltek tablet to MA2 controller, £4.50, sent quickly and braided sheath

Hi all, thanks very much for your help :+1: Sorrry I probably didn’t explain this very well in the beginning. Yes it’s for a tablet holder so I was thinking about 20cm?? Also the drone comes with a micro type b and micro type a (I think that’s what they are) which is ideal but it’s a bit short. I have tried to Google that specific cord and have gone to Currys but no luck. Unless there is an easier solution? Thanks again

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What drone are you using and what tablet?

First post @DeanoG60 mate :blush:

Me only paying half attention lol doh!

2 Likes

For my M2P remote, which would be the same, I use a USB type A cable n don’t use the mini type connector I find the central one much more reliable, you can source any length from Amazon etc

2 Likes