Lost Mini 2 Llandudno

Out flying my Mini 2 on the seafront foreshore in Llandudno all going well took some nice photos and videos✅

Then I get the red “aircraft not connected” and away it went in RTH mode straight up but disappeared over the rooftops well away from my RTH location🤔tried “find my drone” it wouldn’t connect and I didn’t see it again🥲

Already filed a claim with DJI waiting now for them to contact me about the next step, never ever had a loss of signal before and despite my best attempts I couldn’t find it.

Went back to the car and got my Air 2S out and flew that for another hour then we came home.

Mini 2 is marked with name, flyer I’d, phone number but I don’t expect to see it again😳

Fly safe stay safe :+1::wink::sunglasses:

Any Airdata to upload may help on where it is and why it did what it did

1 Like

I tried that Chris but the screen is just mottled grey suggesting to me a “breakdown” of what I don’t know, another chap I was talking to “wondered” if a seagull took it? Anythings possible I guess, I’ll see what DJI have to say​:+1::wink::sunglasses:

So there is no flight log ?

1 Like

That’s what I have and it was really close but just flew away, I can only assume it lost signal totally and left home😳

Sign up for a free airdata account and see what it gives you, might not have any better location but will most likely tell you why it did it

3 Likes

Cheers Chris I’ll give it a go​:+1:many thanks​:wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

No worries, its useful as hell and the features even for the free version are excellent.

2 Likes

Already been contacted by DJI​:white_check_mark::+1:looks like a fly away case, I’ll update when I know more​:+1::wink::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Replacement arriving tomorrow!! Now that’s service and support :+1: got to say absolutely blown away :wink: by the DJI Care refresh experience, well done to them others could learn so much from their high :wink: standards :+1::wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes