Low-noise Mavic props now available to order

strong int arm thick int head but still managed to order 2 x sets :grinning::joy::rofl::rofl:

Went out and tried them today and what a difference, its deffo quiter and it fly’s better ie smooth and more control when doing the technical moves…

1 Like

Btw, order them off amazon if their in stock, your not subject to the discusting postage that dji charge

2 Likes

I second this, where I got mine.

Without wishing to go off topic, I noticed today that the forum is automatically dishing out Reader Badges for this thread, as it’s our first (and currently-only) thread with +100 replies :+1:

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Shut my props in the lid of my case today bent two of them in half. You can only imagine how angry I was. New sets on order.

1 Like

No way!!

Sorry if I jinxed you by asking if you’d ever go back to standard props :cry:

It was all you! Nah S*** happens

Supplies have arrived!

2 Likes

looking good

I’ve had mine a wile now and to me they do make a slight difference in performance and definitely quieter than the standard. Only thing I will say is they don’t fold up as nicely on the rear when sliding over the heat sink. I take the rear props off just incase I might damage them :nail_care:t2::blush: