Low-noise Mavic props now available to order

Is that on the ‘classic’ Pro? If so the increased flight time of the Platinum comes down to 2 minutes. Hardly worth worrying about.

Think in ether craft but don’t quote me on that, all I’m after is a little bit more hush really. If I get more flight time then that’s a bonus :+1:

The weather defeated me once again today, too windy to fly, coupled with the rain… will try again tomorrow…

Might take the props out of their little boxes tonight though :blush:

What a bugger.:-1:t3: Not a cloud in sight here but no new props to test Wouldn’t have a chance to play anyway with the kids at my feet :weary:

woop woop :+1:

Yesterday was my first chance to fly after reciving these low noise props, i went for the gold tip ones to match the gold on the mavic pro.

First verdict, i love how they look more agressive and i believe they do make a big difference to sound.
Overall I’m impressed by them :slight_smile:

However. They dont sit right on the back legs when you fold the drone up… you either have to lift the tips over the rear feet on the body of the drone of you havw to leave them to the outside. I dont like this so I will be taking the rear blades off each time i want to store it.

I like mine but like yourself they are not the best for when you want to fold the Mavic away. I always detach the rear ones because of this. Only takes seconds to reattach so it’s no big deal.

If you collapse the propellers before folding the legs away so that they sit in between the rear feet you don’t need to bend them.

Seriously?! :open_mouth:

Would you say the same as others @Reuuc, that it’s the auidable pitch that makes them quieter, rather than the decibel volume as such?

I only got them for Christmas :joy:

Bit hard to describe but the pitch is definately different :slight_smile:

I noticed this.

Oh… WTF… :blush:

Lol, why did I think you got these months ago? :slight_smile:

The pitch being different you mean?

Rather than the actual volume level?

It’s hard to describe, but it’s as if the pitch level makes the volume level ‘sound’ quieter?

Ye the pitch. I changed over on a 2nd battery (flying on standard props on the 1st) and remember thinking “well that’s different”

So it was a noticeable (audiable) difference for you, right away, @SharkBait?

Yep 100%

1 Like

And I take it you’be never switched back to the ‘standard’ props since, Josh?

I carry two spare sets of standard props in my case for any mishaps that may happen on location, but I wouldn’t be going back from choice.

My set comes tomorrow, thanks forth heads up…

Good to know!

@Ktm250 You did order two sets, right? :wink: