Maiden flight of Mini 2

So I’ve decided to take my little buddy to Grantchester near Cambridge for his maiden flight. I’ll be there in about half an hour and for about an hour. Its just outside the NFZ which covers pretty much the whole of Cambridge :unamused:Anyone locally want to join me?
Also, anyone local or not too far away would like to meet and fly together in the future. Leave a comment and let’s get together

Maff

@I_AM_MAFF a few suggestions / tips if I may.

The make and model of your drone in the subject line isn’t much use to people who are scanning topics looking for a meet up :slight_smile:

The subject line of your post should contain the location you want to meet up in. It should also contain the time and date of the meetup, such as Sunday 10/10/21 @ 17:00, again just so people know when and where.

I’d also suggest you need to give people a few days notice, not 30 minutes :smiley:

Have a read of this post: About the Meetups category

Ah ok. Good point. I have a DJI mini 2 but welcome anyone with any drone to come fly with me. Next time I’ll give more notice of location and time. Though, with British weather, That’s difficult :thinking::blush::+1:t3:

1 Like

No worries, I’m only trying to help you get more responses :slight_smile:

Have a look at some of the other threads in this #club-meetups category and you’ll soon get a feel for it :+1:t2:

Any advice welcomed. I’m not that new to drones as I had my little spark since release but not a massive user due to where I live :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: would be good to find enthusiasts within reasonable distance to get ideas from and places worth visiting :smiley::metal: