Maize Maze from 400ft, what an amazing creation to see, cant wait to give it a go

The 360x180 Photo sphere I did for Google Streetview of the amazing Maize Maze at Ednaston, Derbyshire. Best view by clicking on the “View on Google Maps” link in the viewer. Looks amazing on my 32" 4K monitor.

7 Likes

That’s amazing :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, I did a few other of it at a lower altitude such as over the logo

2 Likes

Would look good in Kuula :wink:

1 Like

We have one near us in York, near the Yorkshire Elvington Air Museum

1 Like

ah yes I read about that, guess you cant fly a drone near there though?

1 Like

No restriction’s according to Dronescene

Absolutely no reason why not

1 Like

I’ve never bought into the sharing stuff on maps etc, how much has Google paid you for the 61 million views ?

1 Like

Yes Ive always shared all my 360s on google maps, bespoke websites means people can only view them if they know about them where as on google maps every person in the world can see them.
Alas Ive not made a penny from my 61 million views though, you cant monetise photos just my youtube channel.

The same 360 uploaded to Kuula and shared here would just look, and view, so much better.

2 Likes

Compared to Mr G who’s made a fortune.

Considering they are the same company I wonder why they don’t monetise the photos?

61m clicks at a meagre 1/10 of a penny each is a nice £61k

IVe yet to try the Kuula, is it easy to use? is it free?

Yes to both.

Just upload the 360 image.

1 Like

Did it work…

Looks so much better. :+1:

In the share settings you can enable mouse-wheel zooming - which would improve the viewing experience. You’d need to re-create the sharing HTML.

1 Like

Its a nice viewer but how come you cant zoom with the mouse wheel?

1 Like

Ha - I edited my post regarding that.

1 Like

LOL, yes I saw your post change before my eyes. I have updated the code and also enabled better quality.

Looking good! :+1:

1 Like