Master airscrew mavic air props

Hensych® Carbon Fiber Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers Blade for DJI Mavic Air (2 Pair) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07BK3C6SS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_DvSGCb6859BSK

That’s the link if anyone wants to look. You will know better than me mate

How do they work? Is there a battery or summat?

1 Like

Yup. Central battery and LEDs down one prop.

3 Likes

Oooooh, where did you get those ?

Amazon - search Mavic Pro LED Propellers

2 Likes

Got this reply from Master Airscrew

Hi Brian, Thanks for choosing Master Airscrew. Yes, the Mavic Air props should be on amazon.co.uk in April Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Best regards, MAS Team

4 Likes

Just seen this on YT though no sign of them being available yet on Amazon uk

1 Like

Always interested in Air prop alternatives :+1:

Give it 3 months, and the Chinese will be flooding the market with copies of them !.

1 Like

Yet another trick DJI have missed during their development stage of the Mavic 2 !.
Not that I am saying they have not improved the noise on the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom !.

1 Like

Tested on another channel. If no changes made to settings error message “Current Error. Check your propellers” comes up. Need to adjust Gain and Yaw to stop that. Vertical to 90 and yaw to 110. Noise levels are down 2 db.

2 Likes

I don’t bother with Mavic Pilots … but just done some catch-up and seen several different reports of the “Motor Current Error. Check your propellers.” message appearing when using them, as @Manty mentioned.

One video compared with stock, and they appear to have a very significantly increased pitch … which could easily explain this message.
The visual difference works be enough for me to avoid … if I had an Air, that is.

Saw this one yesterday from 51 drones. He talks about a slight vibration and also no improvement in battery life but does show that that are quieter! Jury’s still out for me.

Yes the pitch is much increased. I agree with your comments and will not be using them.

I’ve just reviewed the latest V2 Master Airscrew 5333 props for the Mavic Air(MA).
I found that they’re much quieter than the originals and gave me approximately 7% extra battery life. Apparently, the v1 props could upset the MA at full speed in sport mode if you didn’t turn down the engine power but the new ones are fine.I suspect that the v2 has slightly less pitch so they don’t need the wick turning down on the motor but I don’t know the number of the v1 props. Either way, the two main problems with the MA are flight duration and noise. Both are improved with these new props so I shall not be using the original props anymore for sure.
My review is here:

I used a Litchi mission to ensure that the comparison flights were similar but I estimated the sound levels because I couldn’t find my meter.
There’s another review that’s good that was done on the v1 props with a sound meter which I think is good here:

3 Likes

Thats interesting. Thanks for posting. Where did you buy the props from?

1 Like

FYI

1 Like

I got mine direct from Master Airscrew. They’re on line just search or use the email I supplied.

Hello all, I really want to buy the MAS props for my Macic Air but I don’t find it in the UK. I’m leaving in London (Fulham) and I was thinking buying several set to be able to split the shipping cost. Is someone interested to buy it with me?

3 Likes

I’m in Ben :+1:

1 Like