Mavic 2 Fly More Kit EBay Purchase?

Hi All,

Wanting to buy a fly more kit for my Mavic 2 mainly for the extra battieries and seen some on EBay for around £250

Has anybody purchased a kit like this off eBay? Don’t know if I trust it’s UK Genuine Stock etc since it’s just under £100 from the official DJI website. have emailed them and they said it’s “Brand New UK Stock”.
Have also seen a second hand set with 6hours use on each battery on auction which is up to £160…

Thanks for any advice👍🏼

If you want to buy it in bits, I’ve got a brand new never used case I’d accept reasonable offer on :grinning:
Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

@Drones-CL

Hi, have a look at the seller information, from the image you posted it looks like its from cameracentreuk,
the figure after the name is the number of transactions they have made, in this case 76,807 so you can say they have been trading for quite a while, then below that there is 99.8% positive feedback which is a damn good record.

So I would feel quite comfortable buying from this seller, and they have a 30 day return policy so you can send it back for any reason up to 30 days as long as it is in good condition, keep the packaging they send it in just in case you do need to returm it.

Looking at their other items for sale you can see they are selling all sorts of camera equipment and Mavic Minis etc.

I would be quite happy to buy it, I buy a lot of stuff from eBay, it is your decision at the end of the day though.

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer Steve but I’m only needing the batteries and it’s cheaper to buy the fly more kit!

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you@AprilCoon

Just had a look at all of the recent sales and all seem to be good like you’ve said👍🏼 Will bite the bullet and go for it I reckon, always have the returns to fall back on. Had a few previous issues with eBay purchases in the past so just like to double check with others.

Thanks again

1 Like

I bought off the camera centre a couple of months ago using an eBay discount code so had a great deal. They appear on the deal regularly.

1 Like