Mavic 2 Zoom + various filters (For Sale - £800)

Okay, time to get the Mavic 2 Zoom a new home so I can stop feeling guilty about not flying it. The reason for the sale is simply that I got a Pro at the end of July and I can’t fly them both (i.e. my wife won’t let me fly them both).

The total flight time on this drone is 7 hours 41 minutes and it’s in excellent condition.

The battery is brand new (charged once, but never flown), as are the propellors (3 pairs), the controller sticks, the charger, and the controller cables. All of these came with the M2P but I swapped them over for the ones I was already using on the Zoom.

Also included are the following filters:

Can’t think I’ve used any of them more than a dozen times.

Also a 128GB SanDisk Pro microSDX card

Looking on eBay, seems a pre-loved M2Z will set you back somewhere between £750 and £850. I’m looking around the middle of that … £800 for everything listed, including p&p.

I’d rather it went to somebody here and am open to reasonable offers, but if there’s no interest after a couple of weeks it’ll be over to eBay.

There’s some slight wear of the access cover for the SD Card slot (picture below).

Give me a shout if there are any questions, or if you’d like a closer pic of anything.

4 Likes

why are you selling it?

He says … in the first paragraph. :wink:

2 Likes