Mavic Air 2 Flymore Combo price reduced to £299 - SOLD

DJI Mavic Air 2 £335 including insured courier or postal delivery.

Located way down in the poorest part of Hayling Island, Hants.

Some of you may know that I tend to hoard aircraft. Which is why I have two Air 2 Flymore combos when I really only need one. So one is for sale. In fact I have so much kit that I don’t have room to properly photograph the aircraft!

Photographing aircraft from close up shows all the dirt and dust thrown up by Dogzilla and me, we are both moulting at the moment as well :slight_smile:

If you have bothered to look at this ad after reading the title then you are fairly familiar with what constitutes a Mavic Air Flymore setup.

From me you will get:

Mavic Air 2 with gimbal protector and original propellers.
A second complete set of DJI propellers
3 batteries:
Battery 1 - 22 charges
Battery 2 - 32 charges
Battery 3 - 30 charges
RC-N1 controller
Lightning, micro USB and Type C connectors
Controller charge lead
Charger and mains lead
3 way charger base
USB power tap for battery - very handy if you go flying with a phone that’s almost out of charge!
Set of ND filters
Standard carrying bag to hold it all

This will be sent in the original box and will be securely packed. Recent experience with UPS inclines me toward using them, if you have a different preference let me know.

£ 335 including insured courier or postal delivery.

Pano taken at dusk

2 Likes

Where is this ???

Just over the road and across the field from me. Below the wee hand and bisected by a white vertical line (phone mast) is a row of townhouses. Mine is the best in the row, it’s the only one without me as a neighbour :sunglasses:

Sparkes’ Marina, Sandy Point, Hayling Island

1 Like

Really nice. Been to Hayling Island once to see a Roller Coaster. Yep strange story but there it was…

If it was the roller coaster at the local funfair it must be the smallest in the world

I believe it is in the USA now. I operated it and then it moved to Hayling. Then moved again.

Bump and price reduction - can’t edit the header :frowning:

To save me putting it on eBay £299 including carriage

PM sent Rob