Mavic Bits Giveaway [SOLD]

Hi I have some bits and bobs to give away

1. Controller and stick Guard-Mavic
  2. Mavic Pro bag
  3. Motor covers
  4. Prop guards with landing legs

Lucky guy pays postage only :+1:

1 Like

Talk to @Alphi1847, I am sure he would appreciate those bits, as he has just acquired a Mavic Pro only today.
And i know he is looking for accessories.
Unfortunately, he is currently travelling to Perth in Scotland and probably won’t be able to answer till he gets to see this.

@Alphi1847 is it your luck day? @chrisjohnbaker mentioned you :+1:

1 Like

I have just spoken to @Alphi1847 on his mobile, and he will contact you Mark, soon as he has Wi-fi later today.

No problem👍

1 Like

@PingSpike whats the double add did I do something wrong?

Double add? :thinking:

I only moved your post over to #for-sale-wanted Mark, as it wasn’t really a #drone-discussion topic, that’s all :blush:

ok @PingSpike realised that in the end doh! its been a tough week and its Friday hope I get to fly this weekend

2 Likes

On my Iphone it was showing the add twice next to each other must have been a glitch

2 Likes

Hey there @Mungmeister. @chrisjohnbaker says you have some spare tackle. how do we arrange payment and delivery please. Interested in the lot please.

1 Like

Hi @Alphi1847 think it will only be max £8 ish we will sort that out later no problem once I have posted to you, will pack it up on Monday just PM me your address, my pleasure

2 Likes

On there way @Alphi1847👍

2 Likes

Very grateful again Mark - @Mungmeister.

How do I get my money to you? Need Email address if you’d like PayPal, or sort code and account No. for BACS transfer. Sorry don’t have cheques any longer.

Hi @Alphi1847 I’ve lost more money running for the bus after a few pints lol don’t worry my pleasure £4 is neither here nor there enjoy and welcome to the madness :+1::man_pilot:

2 Likes

@Mungmeister, you are a gentleman !.
It’s always nice to be able to help new members who are building on their latest Hobby.
Hope you are able to put your latest additions Michael to good use !.

1 Like

Quite right @chrisjohnbaker, Mark @Mungmeister is certainly from the ‘top drawer’. When I get the opportunity I too, will ‘pay it forward,’ be generous spirited and remember your kindness Mark.

Thank you very much indeed.

2 Likes

Don’t mention it shhhh all nice guys on Grey Arrows enjoy :+1:

2 Likes

@Alphi1847 have you received the goodies?

Nothing received as yet Mark. Will message you as soon as something arrives…