Mavic Mini 3 Pro Props - Recommendations

Hi. Did have a look for this topic and didn’t find anything conclusive on this topic

Finding it hard to find OEM DJI props for the mini 3 that don’t come with a high shipping tag attached. Don’t mind paying £9 for a set but it gets crazy when you have to then pay £5 shipping.

Amazon have quite a few third party props for the mini 3 but are any of them any good?

Usually I like to use the manufacturers recommend parts for things like this when safety and performance are a major factor.

Any suggestions or where and what that are good quality would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Heliguy have them for £9 and shipping is £4 if that helps :thinking:

That’s better than some places I have seen. And the low p&p places seem to be always sold out

Many thanks.

1 Like

@Jhdee many thanks for the suggestion of Heliguy - ordered them from them along with a few other bits and bobs and got free shipping and also signed up for there reward program and got £10 off - so basically got the props for FREE and my other stuff I saved £1 and got free shipping so yeah awesome suggestion - forgot about them and I have actually ordered props from them before for my OG Mavic Mini some time back.

RESULT !

Great result - well done :+1: :+1: :+1:

So I have noticed there are props other than the black ones with the orange tips that come with drone, but is there any advantage in the fancier props you see advertised?

Paul.

Hello Paul @Bilbo

We’ve moved your question to a thread where aftermarket props have been discussed for the Mini 3, it may answer your question.

depending on the props your on about some advertise better performance ( so longer flight time / higher speeds ) or lower noise.

I have not tried any of them myself as I got a load of OEM ones but seeing reviews on YouTube some drones do better with some brands over others ( Master AirScrew seems to be a very popular one and comes in colours etc ) where as some don’t seem to have any impact from the same maker.

My conclusion is that it largely comes down to cost and if you like to have colourful props or not. I do wish I had gone for Master AirScrew ones only because of the colours over anything else - that would just be a bonus haha

The Airmaster ones on Amazon say they are not comatible with the Mini 3 Pro…

These ones are

Master Airscrew Stealth Propellers for DJI Mini 3 Pro & Mini 4 Pro - Red, 4 propellers in Set https://amzn.eu/d/7GRPtpe

1 Like