Mavic pro 2 battery

I have looked on eBay for the odd spare battery or propellers.

Some batteries look a little different; with 4 or 5 little dots.
Am I correct in thinking there are 2 types? And if I buy the wrong one it won’t fit my mavic pro 2…

Yes. The MP1 has little green dots and won’t fit the MP2.
Also beware there are a lot of fake batteries that don’t have the computer chip inside that ‘talks’ to the MP2 giving out information such as ‘power left for RTH etc’.
One more thing. You may be buying a heavily used battery, you will only find out when you check how many times it has been used when you connect it to the MP2, that’s if it is a genuine battery, and some unscrupulous people can reset the counter for number of charges.
With items such as batteries, you find they were either non genuine or heavily used and repackaged as new.
As with anything on eBay, BUYER BEWARE.

2 Likes

That sucks - didn’t know that was possible :frowning:

1 Like

iphone batteries can be reset as well. A fast buck can be made by doing this. There is a ‘reader’ which can tell how many times a battery has been charged AND if it’s genuine. Sadly it’s hard to find the genuine ones.

Jessops have a good deal going.

20% off using code BATTERIES20.

Brings a mavic 2 one down to £87 with next day delivery.

So cheap I’m tempted to get a fifth.

https://www.jessops.com/p/dji/mavic-2-intelligent-flight-battery-158679?utm_source=Rakutenmarketing&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=3001042&utm_content=10&utm_term=UKNetwork&ranMID=44502&ranEAID=3001042&ranSiteID=hL3Qp0zRBOc-TzhWklEURvzF9Ac7kZgm_Q

3 Likes

Wow almost tempted,but i have 5 already,but they cost £120.00 ish each!wish this was available at this price when i bought my extras!! Do i need another 1,just in case? hmmmmm…:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I have 3, that’s enough for me !.
If not, I just fly another one of my drones !

1 Like

Wow, great advise. I will avoid.

LOL you you lucky ,lucky feller,! “ill just fly another drone” PMSL…Well Chris i do have 4 batteries for my Tello,but not sure that quite man enough for outside flying,in the wind,erm,any bloody wind…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yup, always have the Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Pro, and Mavic Air all in one
Holdall ready to go, with all the necessary accessories.
Could fly for approx 3 hours plus, if I wanted to, never have needed to though.

1 Like

Hey Chris,do you have a problem? you know,like tripping over drones when you go into the house? just asking,in case you want me to “look after a few for you “only thinking of your” ELF AND SAFETY” Chris,honest!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Na!, the wife already trips over them now in the lounge!.
Are you trying to say I have to many?.
Can’t believe that, there is not that many, is there??..

Oh, just noticed, Mavic 2 Pro is missing in that Picture.

1 Like

Your right,don,t think you can ever have “to many” and im “still” trying to find a reliable place where i can GUARANTEE an actual delivery of an Autel Evo !!!:grinning::grinning::+1:

1 Like

Now ,there is a nice drone !

1 Like

Would be Chris if i could actually get my hands on one,so frustrating!!!:unamused::unamused:

1 Like

Gathered right from the start, when I saw one a year ago that they would be like getting hold of rocking horse shit !

1 Like

Sadly ,i may have to finally give up my quest to get the evo…:sob::sob:

1 Like

Thanks Chris!!! now this looks promising will check this out,. Think you have just reignited my quest for the elusive Autel EVO cheers,and a great shipment time!:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like