Mavic Pro 2 vs Phantom Pro

It appears that I am hooked on drones now. At the moment I have a Mavic Pro and, as a drone for me is primarily a photographic tool I’m lusting after a better camera. Both the Mavic 2 and Phantom 4 are similar prices and from what I can see have similar spec cameras. So what opinions about the choice? I have no real need for the drone to fold as with my state of health I’m unlikely to be hiking much.
It will be early next year before I can stretch to either so I’ve plenty of time to make my mind up!

2 Likes

Well I have a Phantom 4 and I keep on thinking about selling it and buying a Mavic 2 (not because of the camera) but because of portability reasons

2 Likes

P4P is hands down a better camera but bigger, louder and more obtrusive.

If you want the best quality possible short of an Inspire get a P4P.

The M2P/Z is a a good compromise. Its a great upgrade from an MP, photo/video more than acceptable, its quiet and very easy to carry around. You dont notice it as easily in the sky and draws less attention.

3 Likes

Isn’t sometimes not noticing it in the sky a bad thing? Especially if you are the pilot!

3 Likes

If you know where it is you can obviously see and track it.

It’s less obvious to others.

No ones going to complain if they dont know it’s there. That’s way I look at it.

4 Likes

True I guess

2 Likes

Theres something to be said,about “silent but deadly” lol

3 Likes

Haha

1 Like