Mavic pro battery prob

I think it’s actually rather simple. If there were genuine new batteries, then the official dealers would have them. They’ve not had them for about three years.

I’d imagine the Mavic 2 will ave the same issue too

1 Like

Undoubtedly! As did the Inspire 1.

That explains why I’m found 1advertised cheap on eBay, complete kit for less than £700

It was a nightmare when I wanted to buy a battery as Amazon do so many fakes as well as fleabay, if say genuine knew battery 99% are old and been reset.

I bought 3 batteries from MPB and genuine and not new about 30 charges but £44 is not bad price to pay.

https://www.mpb.com/en-uk/used-equipment/used-accessories/used-photo-and-video-accessories/used-camera-batteries/dji-mavic-pro-intelligent-battery/

This is my first time having a drone so I could be doing alot of things wrong :joy:
And I only got one but also bought a battery of amazon which should be here in 2 hours

1 Like

I bought 1 from them. Genuine. All OK.
At least they are excellent for returns/refunds if there’s a problem.

1 Like

Is there no way of opening up the battery and replacing the lipo cells?

1 Like

It can be done … Refurbing Mavic Pro 1 batteries

But, this is probably an understatement …

2 Likes

The battery has been charging for over 24H, what should I do now?

A very reputable seller, I’ve used them for all my camera lenses for years, they’ve been dealing with drones etc for a few years

I tried exacly what you said and it didnt work :slightly_frowning_face:

Sorry looked at clip again unsure if your holding long enough and quick enough the double tap as it’s a short tap followed by a press and hold for 3 seconds then release.

Good luck with the new battery.

I tried to charge it for 24 hours and it did nothing. the batteries on MPB are they good quality and do they last long?

They deal in new and used stuff, all gets tested before selling, it’s all rated in condition grade, you choose what you buy and that’s what you get.