Meet up in Cannock Chase 01/12/19

Ah just some guy came up. Sounded like he worked there but didn’t say. He just said “I know your all registered and legal, I’m a flyer too, but if you crash into someone, you will have the police to deal with in court.”
Why the hell would someone come out with that garbage, unless their a really spiteful unhappy person.

2 Likes

tosser… this is why I have been so nervous about doing this. So far I have been lucky (all 3 flights). Today an older couple walking their dogs, asked if “it” was ok. I replied yes I haven’t taken off yet as I don’t want to scare your dogs… they replied “they will be fine”. So they watched a bit and went on their way…

PS is that avatar pic from Starsky and hutch? DO IT ?! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah that’s a big problem to get out and feel comfortable. Best to find real quiet places.
Nah. Its White Goodman from Dodgeball he he.

1 Like

I’m tempted to go back tomorrow and if the Sparks come fly both drones on waypoints at the same time :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

They walk amongst us, what a fucking bellend.

Thats what Public Liability insurance is for ;o)

1 Like

Don’t be, Ive got about 550 miles flying under my belt, and the tossers are in the minority.

2 Likes

Enjoyed that group meet today, great guys friendly dudes :+1:

(I’m the one in Hi-vis which I wear so that I’m easily visible to the mountain bikers don’t want them crashing into me)

4 Likes

Somebody on the meet was asking about copyright free music so here is the link for Eric

He is a member of this forum I believe.

2 Likes

I’m assuming not all those cars were meetup-cars. :laughing:

1 Like

He is indeed, and he posts weekly updates to our Members Only category :+1:t2:

1 Like

Most were bikers and hikers

1 Like

I see 22 cars … no bikes. :wink:

1 Like

Lmao dog walkers and biker dudes

1 Like

Look mountain bikers n Hikers

https://youtu.be/wEHJNhpqrgs

2 Likes

Been fun today must arrange another meet soon in the meanwhile we can check out a more remote spot, I know a few but difficult to explain where they are but they are about 10 minutes walk from car park on military cemetery, also less than 5 minutes we have a quarry which is also ideal

2 Likes

@Proteous was there

2 Likes

Big Thanks to @Matty1 for arranging.
Great to meet everybody, it was my first outing with GADC, first of many :slightly_smiling_face:
Here’s my group photo to add to the collection…

see you guys soon :grinning:
Steve

6 Likes

It was my 1st meeting too, thoroughly enjoyed it even with the drone cop :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Check out what 3 words

3 Likes

And/or keep posting maps with info balloons to show us :slight_smile:

3 Likes