Member Flickr Accounts

As the title, here’s mine, My photos on Flickr
Feel free to share yours.

2 Likes

Love your photos.

I might sign up. Be nice to have somewhere to keep all photos together.

2 Likes

Thank you, I think they are going to be making changes soon, I don’t know what they will be, I just hope they don’t go the same way Photobucket went.

1 Like

Hi Rich
Ok here is my Flickr account Jeff Rix | Flickr
Regards Jeff

1 Like

Hi Jeff, following :+1:

Following right back at you
Not put any drone photos on my area yet notice that you’ve been busy with your drone though :blush:

1 Like

Not taken my DSLR out for a while now, I have too much gear to carry and sometimes take 3+ drones out.

I got the Sony a6500 which doesn’t take up as much room so can managed two items and don’t look like sherpa tenzing

Set one up and following you both.

https://www.flickr.com/people/callum_g/

How do I change the seagull profile banner?

1 Like

I can’t see a way of doing it via the iPad, I must have changed mine via the pc, you’ll probably have found out how by the time I go back on there.

1 Like

I’ll try PC after work tonight. Cheers

1 Like

On the PC, If you click on “YOU” at the top left your cover photo will show, when you hold the mouse over the photo a pencil will display in the top right of the photo, HTH

1 Like

Followed, I don’t use Flickr as much as I used. Maybe I should.

1 Like

I’ve started using it more again over the last year or so.

yes I find it great to store photos etc
find me at rtb69 | Flickr

also great vids on others flying etc

1 Like

https://www.flickr.com/photos/brian_b_images/albums

Here’s mine but I lease it’s a while since I have used since I moved to Instagram and need to do a bit of work on it

2 Likes

I use to store, then download to phone and then post, so I can see how it looks on phone before posting

Ok if we hijack this as the official GADC Flickr thread, @MementoMori?

1 Like

Fine by me.
I was going to ask if we could have a subject each month to either video or photograph as a bit of fun.
The treasure hunt got me out of the house more than I ever have, even though I’ve done quite a few more miles than I’d hoped to have :laughing:

3 Likes

Same … although the additional 500 miles I managed to crank up wasn’t really in my budget. :open_mouth:

2 Likes