Is there a way of tilting the gimble at a 45-degree angle while moving forward? Similar to the angle in this shot but moving forward instead of sideways?
Thanks.
@stegib DJI, have spent a lot of money ensuring the gimbal stays level at all times Stephen but you can put it in FPV mode, but would still need to yaw and pitch to get that sort of angle I would suggest.
I thought so, but will give it a try. Thanks.
You could manually calibrate it sideways.
Not sure if you can manually calibrate it 45° though, might be worth a try:
Great insight there, Thanks! I will give that a try too.
Or do it in post if it’s for a a particular shot
That’s probably what’ll happen to be honest, but was curious ![]()
FPV mode is quite effective as suggested above
As Milkman has suggested it would be much esier in editing on the section you want
The only problem with this method is the heavy cropping required , may result in a poor image (mind you AI apps do a pretty good job nowadays of upscaling).
Cheers Rich but if you want to end up with the horizon at an angle for the whole image using Free Transfer and without cropping you’ll get this:
You could use Generative fill to replace the missing bits like I did with the above uncropped photo ending up with the pic below (could play around with skew etc as well but couldn’t be bothered) but depending on how much you rotate the original the fill is never as good as the rest of the image at the moment (as far as I am aware that is!).
Ah yes I did think that after I posted the video ![]()
I did think Ai but then I’m sure I thought it was doable hence the other video I posted where you can rotate a part of the image without the whole lopsided malarkey,
My bad I’ll fire up the laptop in a bit & have a fiddle, no doubt it’ll all go Pete tong but I refuse to use ai ![]()
Good luck, Rich.
I’m always happy to be re- educated if you find a better way for sure.
![]()
Defo cropped that. ![]()
You win but I think it works ![]()
If you drag it into ps & work on layers you can do it without cropping however you then have to use the clone stamp tool for the blank bits of layers ( which works ) but is a faff & I guess is ai ( so I’ll be going against my word )
So I’ll tell ya what I’m gonna do ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I’ll catch you later ![]()
Haha. You could use masks and layers etc in Ps but I found the Genfill to be easier. It’s the law of diminishing returns, I’m afraid. FPV mode rules KO! ![]()
![]()
Your right Colin ai
is the easiest route, of course unless cropping which is also easy as we know, I was just watching a video on resizing / aspect without losing quality but that kinda fried my brain
lol
Amen