Mobile Phone Photos

Burton Upon Trent Ferry Bridge last Sunday 5/2/23. Couple of photos taken and edited using my Samsung S10e with Lightroom App. The budgie on the bottom left never moved for the entire time I was there! :rofl:

7 Likes

Working with a sunset like this to contend with, not easy when the drones in the car and I don’t finish till 18:30 :confused:

2 Likes

Clear sky and can see the alignment dead easy. The moon Jupiter and Venus!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Chasing the northern lights around Ayrshire last night with just my iPhone 14 Pro in my pocket. This is the result of it propped against the roof rail on top of the car with shutter set to 30 seconds, shooting in raw. I’m very impressed with the camera on this thing.

3 Likes

Some from a recent trip to the IOW…

6 Likes

Taken in the Peak District today…

7 Likes

Taken on my pixel phone using its photo tweeks. Bredbury railway station from redhouse lane.

4 Likes

Without getting out of bed …
#NoFilters

4 Likes

Not sure if right Cat as could be in Photo editing but most of them were questions so… I took this photo with my little Samsung S10e the other day and thought it might be fun to change it from day to night as an excercise in Ps and Lrc. Never tried it before and thought it would be useful to get used to masking!!

FROM THIS…

TO THIS …

See what you think for first attempt anyway!

5 Likes

Great stuff Colin.

1 Like

Thx Ade. Took ages but got faster towards the end; had to as my tea was getting cold! :rofl:

Without getting out of bed …

#NoFilters

7 Likes

One I took at Barton Marina on Mothers Day, it was bloody cold so the sky is a Ps special! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Samsung S10e edited in Ps.

Did a video that I’ll make public once I iron out the music Licence thing. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Great photo really draws your view in

1 Like

Looks like BA from the layout and China

Wow … every single one of these photos could be framed. I love the fact that any enhancement is not noticeable, so often we see photos where the colours have blown or too much dodge and burn has been used. These really portray the cold very well and are beautifully composed

1 Like

Thank you

Not mine, but from my brother doing a bit of work in India

FOREIGNER TICKET…300.00 :rofl: