Mobula 6 showing grey screen

Hello everyone, please help me, I don’t know what to do. Mobula 6 shows a gray screen, the wires seem to be normal, I put another camera, the same problem, I don’t know what to do, buy a new flight controller??(((

Hi @Sanyafpv , it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

What the battery voltage like ?
Can the OSD ?
Which googles are you using ? (Presume analogue - checked frequencies ?)

What happened before it shown grey screen - crash ? When was it last working.

Welcome - head over to Introductions, but more data is needed.

osd voltage is present
, the screen turned gray when I wanted to change the camera’s viewing angle, unscrewed the mounting bolts a little and started changing the camera’s viewing angle with a screwdriver, after that the image disappeared (but even if I damaged the camera, I put another one and the problem did not disappear, did it mean that the problem was in the flight controller?

Checked your wiring on your FC ??? in tilting the camera you may have pulled the wiring ???.

Check the obvious 1st i.e things that dont look right :+1:t3:

the funny thing is that this drone is new, I flew it for less than an hour, and it’s a shame(

I carefully examined the FC, there was an assumption that the video cable was out of order, but everything is fine there, in my opinion.

That doesn’t mean anything really I’ve just brought a new 1 and having issues, just the nature of the hobby I’m afraid. Does your look like this ???

If so did you unplug the camera from the FC ???

What the battery voltage of battery you using according to the OSD ?
[Camera goes out a low voltage, but OSD stays]

OSD Presents suggest FC is functional to an extent.

@BigDog is right, check wiring - camera connectors and wiring.

Be careful - the mobula has different wiring on cameras - need to make sure the replacement camera has the same connections, (+V, 0V and Video) in the same order.

Introductions Nudging you to introductions page.

2 Likes

well, what can I say, in general, when I put on another camera, I mixed up the black and yellow wire, so it didn’t work, I’m a fool it turns out. So I’m sorry to bother you, but thanks to everyone who wanted to help me)))now mobula looks like this)

2 Likes

I had another camera, this one:

No worries, we all do these stupid things from time to time :laughing:
With me it’s most of the time :man_shrugging:

1 Like