Monmouth based newbie

Hello, newcomer to Drones here.
Dipped in and out of photography a good few times as it’s one of those things that fits in with almost any other interest and as I also have a lifetime interest in flight, well a camera equipped Drone just had to be tried
Got a Mavic 2 pro and am very impressed with it.
Great site lots of info to take in, hope I can contribute when I’m a bit further along .

2 Likes

Hi @Shadow and welcome to Grey Arrows mate :smiley:

Have you been able to get any flights in this week? We’ve had some great weather for it!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome PingSpike I’m away without the drone this week But did take a video of Talgarth mental hospital last week I,ll upload it to YouTube when I return
Still photography is more my thing Looking forward to getting some shots, some of the pics from members here certainly set a high standard to aim for

Hi @Shadow , and welcome to GADC.

As can be expected, we have an ever growing number of M2P owners, so if you have any questions ask away over on #questions-and-answers and someone with the relevant knowledge will be happy to offer advice.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the wood.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

1 Like

Hello and welcome from South Wales.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to GADC @Shadow👋

1 Like

Hello and welcome from bolton
Don’t be afraid to ask any questions we are all in it for the photos and videos
It’s all about getting comfortable with your drone they are great piece of engineering and have a lot of safety features
Looking forward to your journey

1 Like

Welcome @Shadow, from a fellow Mavic 2 Pro owner.
Luvly Jubbly bit of kit !

1 Like

Thanks for the welcomes chaps