Music for drone videos on You Tube - Royalty Free / Free

Thanks Ned

1 Like

Thanks Joe

Did you not see that site mentioned in post six of this very thread @PhilipM? :blush:

2 Likes

And post 10, being pedantic. :wink:

I did just, so removed, next time I will read through the posts first

1 Like

Hi,

Has anyone used these guys?

Almost all the tracks they list are split out e.g. Full version, 60s, 30s, 15s and a varying number of loops.

How to find music that can be used on YouTube even if its limited, 1st of all view drone videos on YouTube and you hear a sound track that you like and want to us.As you have viewed and listen to the video/audio you know its allowed and doesn’t come with a blanket ban ie cant be used,( nothing worse than rendering a video only to find its blocked when you post it on YouTube. you can google how to download from YouTube.
i use this link and i am not endorsing it…YouTube video Converter and Downloader - YouTube to MP3, MP4 the page will come up, copy and paste the YouTube video into the the space on the link. Click convert or it may do it automatically, scroll down to audio files click mp3 download egg timer will spin and then you will see download click and save.Once you have the file and you want to save the file by name/group click on the file so it plays use shazam on your phone and it will come up with who sung or wrote it , if it come up with not known there is a good chance there is no copyright on it at all. That’s how you can make a collection of audio files for your drone videos, i am sure there are other ways .
jaybee

Moved your post to a previous thread asking the same question with suggestions.

Also see : Music and Sound Effects by Eric Matyas

1 Like

Have only done a couple videos so far and just used Dji editor music, which is good but a bit limited in choice, wondering what others use?
Are they all subscription based? Or are there free providers for hobby/non-commercial use? Not keen to pay more than I need too just for posting a few vids on YT or Insta.
Thanks for any advice, Rich

1 Like

Moved your post to a previous thread asking the same question with suggestions.

Also see : Music and Sound Effects by Eric Matyas

1 Like

I mainly use:
Free Music Archive
Scott Buckley - Composer & Arranger

I’ve used ](https://www.bensound.com/) in the past

I use:

www.bensound.com

Hi all

I’ve stumbled across a small number of sites (Royalty Free Music by Bensound | Stock Music) for example, which are great, but I wondered if anyone else had a go to place for their music?

TIA!

You’ve beaten me to the question! :rofl:

1 Like

Like a lot of questions, they’ve been asked many times before. So a search is always a good first step.

Merged your thread into an existing thread discussing this subject.

2 Likes

Great thank you!

I’d go here: https://greyarro.ws/t/music-and-sound-effects-by-eric-matyas/1455

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Checkout ortiz on YouTube for royalty free music

Totally!!

1 Like