My Mini 2 with two Strobon Crees weighs...?

Hi ash2020,

This looks ace. I have a 3D printer, would you be prepared to share your design files?

You could sell them as decorative, not suitable for flying accessories or defective not suitable for use until repaired.

Don’t charge for them. Charge for your time and materials packaging them.

Hey @ash2020 did you ever do a test flight with these fitted??

1 Like

I’ll PM you at some point over the weekend. Let’s consider this chaps disclaimer and work from there. To get 2 mounts from him costs nearly £34 including delivery. There’s got to be a better way. 3D PRINTED

Hi Ray, I’m just deciding ATM whether to sell them or not. If I don’t I’ll put them up on Thingiverse and send you a PM. Cheers.

3 Likes

I’m thinking £12 inc postage for a pair. I need to buy an Air 2 to see if they fit perfectly. :rofl:

1 Like

Sounds fair to me. Give a shout out for Air 2 owners near you. There must be somebody. Oops. Just looked on the members map. Fail.

@ash2020 If you get around 2 printing the downward-facing ones for the front legs on the Mini 2 I would definitely be interested in buying a couple if you are willing to sell me some? :wink:

1 Like

I’d be interested too Andrew, in the downward-facing ones for the Mini 2 please. :+1:

1 Like

Maybe this is a little bit geeky but I like looking at it while I’m working!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Have a look at bartender for your Mac, hide all the shit in the taskbar

Like mine (if you have trouble finding a copy let me know)

Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 18.21.32

1 Like

Gets my vote. Plus extra point for a pair of QC35 II’s :wink:

Thank you Chris. Wall mounting brackets will be on sale from Tuesday (when I get a new roll of grey filament) for Mini 2 and Mavic 2 and then maybe Air 2.

2 Likes

+1 Bartender and istat menus are essential for all Macs I’m working on.

My aircraft weighs 158.2g on my scales.
With SD card and gimbal protector it’s 163.4g

What’s weird is that one battery weighs 79.5g and the other weighs 80.0g. 0.5% difference is quite a big tolerance.

1 Like

I found iStat got a bit bloaty, good on the MacBooks though for monitoring fan speed and temperatures

1 Like

I’m keen to fly my Mini 2 at night. What strobes would you recommend that can be attached but stay within 249g. Thanking you in advance.

Loads of threads on here try @ash2020 for strobon cree clips

1 Like

@PaulBee your post has been moved to an existing thread on the same subject.

Also try a search for “strobon” where you will find lots of similar / related threads.