My new Drone Showreel for YouTube

My new Drone Showreel for YouTube, would really like any feedback good or bad as I try to improve :+1:

20 Likes

@YGTMedia Clips all looked good to me John. Colour grading was great and the subjects interesting. I’m not a super fan of rapid transitions though, but I do understand I might be alone in this thinking as it’s considered a technique that keeps people engaged so nice one. :+1:

3 Likes

Spot on Colin, short sharp and engaging. I guess at some point I will need to do a slow video with stunning views and soft music. Maybe after my trip to Scotland later in the year. Thanks for your comments :+1:

2 Likes

Look fwd to seeing them matey. Hope the weather holds out for ya. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Fingers crossed with the weather :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Gret job John, nicely put together, pin sharp, great colours and fits well with the music…

1 Like

Thanks Suzanne, appreciate your comments and thoughts. I’ll be in contact soon to pick your brains regarding the trip to Scotland. :+1:

1 Like

No worries, always happy to help out…

1 Like

Looks great to me, some really interesting shots, perhaps a little too quick with the transition’s, the subjects where so interesting , i wanted to see a little more, great job

1 Like

Nice one great video we’ll put together.

1 Like

Appreciate your thoughts Paul, my next showreel will be of the slower kind. :+1: Glad you liked it.

Thank you :pray:

Loved the transitions timed to the music but some of them could have gone on a beat or so longer. Especially as there were varying subjects.
Very professional looking overall though. One of the best I have seen on here.

1 Like

Really enjoyed that, think the timing was alright TBH, and mixed up, some longer than others! Well done!

1 Like

For s show reel, all makes sense!

1 Like

Cheers Paul, appreciate your thoughts :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

well done really enjoyed video.
John

1 Like

Thank you :+1: