National Trust boundary data only displaying Open Access and Limited Access

Morning
I didn’t want to start a new topic to do with national trust, so I thought it be ok to put on the back of this thread,
So I’ve just been checking a location that I checked last week but didn’t make it last week,
So thought best check again as we know what was last week might not be the same today,
Ok so just wanted to raise this,
My usual go to is cross reference drone scene with drone assist, reason I do this just incase I’ve clicked a layer off or made a mistake, I just like to be extra sure carful I’m checking things right,
On drone scene it’s showing Basildon park is national trust ( which I know anyhow ) on drone assist it says ( ground hazard ) nothing about NT, last week when checking I’m sure it showed national trust on both, I’d argue drone assist is incorrect & that I know drone scene is correct, I was just wondering why that one says one thing & the other says another, is this normal, again I emphasise that I only cross ref for my own peace of mind just incase I’ve turned a layer off by accident, pictures added to illustrate

I’d argue that the use of Drone Assist is incorrect, especially since we have our own far superior Drone Scene.

TL;DR - uninstall immediately or user account will be deleted :wink:

I always use the drone scene Chris, but 9 times out of 10 I cross ref not because I think drone scene is wrong, is to make sure I’ve not done something wrong.

How many speedos do you have in the van :thinking:

Also I’m sure I originally downloaded that app to submit a flight report.

I don’t get it Wayne, Speedo’s :rofl: or speeding tickets ?

Question: Do you use one or two speedometers in your van?

Answer: one

I.e. why use Drone Scene and Drone Assist? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Should he check Altitude Angel as well :grinning:

You can do that using Drone Scene here.

I’m pretty sure that the National Trust layer is unique to Drone Scene, and that’s why you cant see it in Drone Assist

1 Like

That’s how much I don’t know then, as when I go into drone scene one sec,
I’m sure I downloaded drone assist developer altitude Angel to submit a flight report ?
I’m hands up if I’ve got it wrong no problem,

:point_up_2:t2: did I not need the app for that then ? Because if it’s not needed it can go, as long as it still allows me to submit a report ( not that I do often ) but good to know it’s there,
So my guessing is I’m doing something wrong ?
Thanks

Thanks Pete, again is how much I know or rather don’t know, all I wanted was to have drone scene & be able to submit a flight report if & when.
Cheers

Edit, when I first installed the app that was but then as said these days I’ve used to cross ref.

Dronescene has the same layer

Plus the addition of the NT layer

It just depends on which layers you have switched on

Right
Thankyou Wayne, can I please show you what I have turned on off, could you kindly tell me please if it’s correct, so I don’t do something wrong.

That is my settings, :+1:t2:

Lastly how would I keep the ability to submit a report if needed, which is why in the first instance I downloaded the above app, if I remove the app does it remove the altitude Angel if that makes sense, thankyou

Sorry I’ve not woken up yet, 2 when the sat nav is on :smiley:

Drone Scene is connected to your Altitude Angel account, not to the Altitude Angel app. As it happens, the Altitude Angel app, connects to the same AA account that Drone Scene accesses.
You could delete the app with no issues, but if I was you, I’d leave it on your device … there my just come a day when for some reason Drone Scene is unavailable, and you may just be glad you still have the app installed.

1 Like

I turn them on and off to see what layers are active or if I need specific information

My default is

1 Like

Right I’m with you & thanks for the advice, is why I originally downloaded the app beginning of year for the altitude Angel for the drone scene,
Many thanks

Right
So use that as default as per yours, but as you say turn the others on & off to check as per your theory / flight plan, as I guess if they was all on it would look like you can’t fly no where.