Nazgul5 not arming - help!

OK. I’ll leave this discussion for my thread. And after my CRSF stuff has arrived. But with what I’m looking at, I disagree. :grin: Mind you, mine doesn’t fly either so I should probably just keep my trap shut.

2 Likes

That’s actually the underside of the FC showing where the ESC plugs in lol

1 Like

FWIW, my RX is currently plugged into the middle right port on that diagram (T2/R2/GND/+5V/TX-2/3V3)

So sorry I was only allowed to send a certain amount of messages because it was my first day

I think it’s the F7

I stand corrected lol sorry Jez I’ll keep my trap shut :rofl:

Sorry I had reached max posts for my first day I hope you all don’t mind helping again?

1 Like

It’s definitely the F7

If its definitely the f7 then the wiring in the receiver plug looks wrong

So the yellow wire of the RX needs to be connected to the R2 pin and the red wire to the 5v pin and the black wire to the ground pin. Using the diagram I posted earlier make sure the wires are going to the correct pins in the plug.

Then in the ports tab on betaflight leave it as it is on serial RX on UART2 then on the Config tab select SBUS. And that’s all the config of betaflight correct.

You then need to create a new model on your Radio and select the correct protocol :+1:t2:

Edit: here’s the diagram again:

1 Like

So this is wrong
Uploading: 0D927541-4E9F-4F98-9B4E-7E4AD31DF557.jpeg…

Which is the correct diagram

I added it to my post in the edit :+1:t2:

Strangely both the yellow pins are labelled R2 :thinking: but according to the diagram the yellow wire should be on the R2 pin on the inside of the FC connector

My drone just randomly started beeping and the motor we’re moving a little every beep

That’s sounding promising, now check the receiver tab in betaflight and move the sticks see if the bars move?

No still nothing

Green light on the RX?

I think the beeps you are getting is a warning its been plugged in for a while

But the receiver has those ports correct

Black-GND
Red - 5v/vin
Yellow- sbus in