Nazgul5 not arming - help!

If this is your fc, isn’t the yellow on the wrong pin?

Have you put a new battery in the transmitter otherwise there is no point checking anything yet lol

Uploading: image.jpg…
I believe there need to be no arming disabled flags for the quad to arm

I have now yes and the light on the receiver is green which I think means it’s binded properly

1 Like

Forget about arming for the moment, you need to make sure you’ve got a link first. :+1:t2:

I really don’t know I didn’t build the quad and I didn’t actually check that when I bought it

Oh ok is that the same this as the receiver tab register the stick movement

Looking on unmanned tech pnp nazgul 5 v2 has succex-e f4 board. Think its this one

Also do I need to plug a lipo in or is the usb computer power enough at the moment

Ok

@SirGunner I think the newer ones come with the F7 equivalent.

:point_up_2:t2: this one :+1:t2:

1 Like

I was just going on what it said under specs on unmanned tech site Deano lol

Do I need to change the telemetry output on the ports tab

I was going to say, it looks the same as the F4 on my Nazgul V2 and as the FC is mounted “upside down” it looks like the RX may be plugged into the BZ/LED port, according to my diagram. But then that’s for the F4 V2.1 which looks different again from the picture @notveryprettyboy posted that clearly says V2.1 on it. :man_shrugging:

All rather depends exactly what the FC is. Sorry, ESC?

If you go into the receiver tab in betaflight are you getting any movement when you move the sticks on the transmitter?

No

Just to throw another diagram into the mix.

Thats the esc diagram Jez. The receiver plugs into the flight controller :+1:t2:

I’m going to have a guess that the RX isn’t correctly connected to the flight controller.

In this case we’d need to know what Flight Controller is in your drone it will either be the F4 or the F7.

Older Nazguls came with the older F4 board and the newer Nazguls came with the F7. This is important information because the way you connect the RX is different on each board.

2 Likes

What about if you plug in a lipo like @notveryprettyboy said? Do you get movement then?