New boy here saying hello

Hi @Gary1 - thanks for the intro :smiley:

Not a million miles way mate, I’m over in sunny Wigan! And it was sunny today too :scream:

@DTH posted a video of the same place not to long ago either - small world :blush:

Hi Gary, welcome to the group. I’m new to the group as well. Like you, I’m also one of the few non DJI pilots, I fly a Parrot Anafi. I’m based in Preston, Lancashire, so not too far from your neck of the woods.

1 Like

Hi @KayKat, welcome to GADC! :+1:

Good to have another Anafi flyer, too … there a few already.
(Tagging @ray, @Alkahest, @Rifleair and @lookie)

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll get an idea if there are other members in your neck of the wood.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide )

1 Like

@KayKay - Happy to help with whatever I can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s good to hear of another non DJI pilot. Consider ourselves trail blazers. Where we lead others will eventually follow. Especially when they learn DJI are no longer the kings of the castle. (Well, technically they are as they have the market share) But I sense the tide is turning. The likes of the Anafi and Autel Evo are coming to take the DJI crown. Especially if they have another year like last year. Some of there drones being grounded by the CAA over safety fears the batteries may give up mid flight and the employee fraud scandal.

Apart from that what have the Romans’ done for us…

:thinking::grin::thinking::grin::thinking::grin:

1 Like