New DJI Smart Controller - Do I or don't I?

AH.Lemmings that takes me back,was a great game on the amiga and pc,plus oh no more lemmings,them was the days!!:+1::+1::rofl:

4 Likes

Im always a happy to be guinea pig for a new badge :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

1 Like

The Amiga!!! good lord. Theres a machine. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I still have 3 in the loft!!!:+1::+1:

1 Like

YUP,think that should defo be a new badge,im in!!!:+1::+1::rofl::rofl:

3 Amigas in the loft? (apposed to 3 Amigos :stuck_out_tongue: ) . Are you planning on visiting hte Antiques roadshow in 100 years ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

well, i would,but if i did,they wouldn’t let me out,they would sell me!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

We should have an “Old Relics From The Past” Badge?.
Or maybe a separate Category on the GADC Site?.
Bet you would get some interesting photos!.

2 Likes

Just make sure when they find you, you stuffed them Amigas and any ol’ china under your arms as it double your price :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

think i still have a sinclair spectrum in the loft :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Not sure u could beat them rubber keys :grin::+1:

Had to download this for a bit of nostalgia.

2 Likes

So - if this thread is called New smart controller,do i or dont i? … I wonder when there’ll be a new thread called “New smart controller, should I have, or shouldn’t I have?

:wink:

3 Likes

Well,MR Ozonevibe you could be right ,but lets hope your not,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

YAY its here!!! now taking some photos,getting it charged,etc :+1::+1::+1:Will upload some pics later on today,just to bore you all :rofl::rofl:. and of course, to let you know my thoughts and opinions!!!. peace out :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Awesome :+1:

Apparently mines expected before 11:30am :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course we’re gonna be met with force 9 hurricanes the moment they’re charged! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

looking forward to your opinions aswell,bet you cant wait for that knock on the door:rofl::rofl::+1:Tell you what Steve,we are still friends,even though you made me buy it ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::grin:

I thought it was you who made ME buy it? thats what I told the wife! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Longest 2 hours ever coming up! hahaha

Cant wait to have a play :ok_hand:

2 Likes

err,well urm we both jumped off that same cliff?:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

at the same time!!! :rofl:

1 Like