New EASA drone rules - 1 July 2020 - Discussion

I’m sorry Given that we had swooped threads a number of times I thought you would be interested My mistake I won’t do it again

Sorry a typo on my part mate…so sorry.

I am interested @iGo-droning

1 Like

No its fine please carry on it is rather interesting @dazer2000

no, it is fine to carry on as I said to @iGo-droning it’s interesting

Just looking to see what drone I am going to buy next mate and last thing I ever ever want to do is upset anyone, my nature is very soft mate but my mouth is very loud lol

1 Like

Just read your profile, stage hypnotist. Now that’s a talking point

1 Like

I’m the same its all good! :slight_smile:

Yes pretty cool thing to be able to do, I wish I knew how to, is it hard to master @dazer2000

1 Like

Snap for me it comes from being a Cocky little (not little at all really) Scouser and 40+ yrs in the Mayhem of the TUFF construction industry Hay-Ho

1 Like

Haha

1 Like

Just dont look into my eyes lol
The strange thing when you tell people that you are a hypnotist is everyone says “go on show me something something !”
I have grown up to say “if I were an actor in adult movies would you ask me the same !”
Everyone is open to hypnosis, everyone has been hypn otisted they just dont know it lol.

1 Like

Depends on the gender ;o)

Love hypnotists and all things of that ilk, going to see Andrew Newton next month and Derren Brown in June, seen them both loads before fascinating stuff for another thread

Big respect ;o)

Think I’m suffering from hypertension from reading this thread is that the same thing? :grin:

Never seen Derren Brown live I wonder what he is like on stage

@alexmciver yes and no, its the stage between sleep and conciousness where we work with you, I can send you some stuff which will explain, simple answer is you are in Beta now, when ya head hits the pillow ya go down to Alpha…that time that you remember everything you forgot to do during the day ! that is your sub concious mind opening up !
@iGo-droning yes same here…I need Hypnotherapy lol

1 Like

OK, right now, this thread is now going off topic, who wants to create a thread about hypo in droning on?

1 Like

Fucks with your mind, he’s everything you’ve seen on the TV and more, he compounds the confusion by explaining how he did it all.

You could use hypnosis as to nerves/remembering controls etc.
I agree thread is not fair for new people joining it…even more unfair to those trying to read it !

Click, and you’re back in the room, you wont remember the last 10 posts ;o)

3 Likes