New FPV Shop - YourFPV

Just stumbled across what looks like a new FPV drone shop … https://yourfpv.co.uk/

Never used them before but have just ordered some RushFPV Cherry antennas from them (as no one else has the u.fl ones in stock at the moment).

2 Likes

Is that legit?

Their postal address looks like one of those mail forwarding services.

2 Likes

Malwarebytes blocks the site which on its own probably doesn’t mean much but may be worth treating it with caution.

Screenshot - 21_02_2021 , 22_55_11_1

1 Like

Yes I wasn’t sure so only made a small purchase. We’ll see. They use Paypal so if all goes bad then I can lodge a charge-back easily and they don’t have any of my payment details.

1 Like

There’s no email address or phone number, no social media, they only take PayPal,

The address looks like an Indian restaurant on Google maps.

Might just be some geezer running it from his spare bedroom :man_shrugging:t2:

The whole thing just looks dodgy af.

I hope you get your goods, or your money back :blush:

2 Likes

Found an email on their about us page.
And they say they are a small Internet based business.
95a sounds like its a flat.
Only time will tell.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I too am very sceptical. The website format appears to have been lifted directly from Unmannedtech’s.

As mentioned by Rich, @PingSpike, the address appears to be above an Indian takeout/ restaurant. I doubt they have access to the stock they are claiming to have and maybe they’re acting as a no stock reseller, whereby they take your order and submit it to another party for fulfilling.

2 Likes

Looks like they may actually based in China. I keep getting emails from them about the order but we’ll see if/when it arrives.

2 Likes

I think that’s just the platform used for the webshop
Many sites look similar :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oops, I was looking at the whois for yourfpv.com not yourfpv.co.uk. The .co.uk one has a UK registrar.

2 Likes

Evening NeilP.

How are the antenna’s?

2 Likes

Hi Nidge,

Thanks for your interest in YourFPV, we own the restaurant and the building, Yes it has an attic and many other rooms :slight_smile: Rest assured YourFPV is for real.

Speak soon.
YourFPV

4 Likes

Hi Gaf and welcome to GADC.

Forget the FPV stuff, hows the food ;o)

2 Likes

Hi There,

The food is good thank you, but trouble shifting it, in these dark days of covid closures. But there is one massive upside, plenty of room to whoop around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Milkman? Cool, My dad was a milkman back in the day, He used to get us out of bed at stupid o clock to help him. Tough Job mate.

1 Like

Thanks , the antennas are great. Just what I need to replace a broken one on my Caddx Vista unit.

1 Like

Just to be clear to everyone, I’m not an affiliate for YourFPV or in any other way associated with them. I just came across them and thought other people might be interested.

3 Likes

So it’s a legit website then? You didn’t get fleeced?

Excellent news :+1:t2:

1 Like

Old topic (but I searched, woohoo). I’ve just purcahsed from yourfpv co uk, and arrived in 2 days. The comms isn’t like HobbyRC/UMT, but everythings turned up well packaged and as ordered.

Thanks @yourfpv, think I’ve now used every drone part seller the UK has to offer in the last 2 months!

2 Likes

:bowing_man:t2: