New from Bradwell, Great Yarmouth

Hi all I’m in Bradwell Great Yarmouth bought my air December flown it twice haven’t even got it out off beginner mode now lockdown I’m chomping at the bit lol

5 Likes

Hi Steve,and welcome to GADC! we are a good bunch on here,any questions,just ask,someone will know the answer!,I am sure one our mods will be along soon ,to give you the official welcome.hope this virus thing dies down soon,so we can all get flying again… :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I thank you for your welcome

2 Likes

Err,your welcome! and remember,there’s no such thing as a silly question,pull up a chair,and enjoy the forum,OH and the occasional banter :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome to GADC Steve.

1 Like

Hi all I’m a novice flyer I live in Bradwell Great Yarmouth bought mavic air in December it’s not even run in yet I haven’t even took the stickers off yet just can’t do it .

2 Likes

Many people seem to have that problem i STILL have the stickers on the arms of my mp2,that say unfold this leg first!! and i have had my mp2 virtually since they first launched,something just says keep the stickers on,and its still a brand new drone!! :grimacing: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Welcoming Steve hope you enjoy this madhouse as much as I do they are a great bunch for sure

Hi Stephen,
From a fellow Norfolk Boy on the outskirts of Norwich.
And welcome to the best drone forum in the UK parsay.
You have some great places around your area on the coast to fly.
Remember that you are allowed to fly at low tide on most of the beaches in Norfolk under “The Queens Foreshore Act” (see the foreshore & estuary map) below
https://www.thecrownestate.co.uk/en-gb/what-we-do/on-the-seabed/coastal/metal-detecting-and-drone-flying/
We have many Norfolk members on the forum who pop up from time to time.
Lets hope we can have a Local Meet up soon, after all this Virus shit has gone.

1 Like

you still in lock down in your conservatory Chris?

1 Like

No, managed to last a couple of weeks ,just to be sure I had not picked anything up.
Now back to the comfort of my own bed, thank god.
Still not been anywhere other than the bottom of my drive for 6 weeks now.
I just hope the plonkers in The Government lock us down for another 3 weeks, just to be sure.
We’ll see what happens Thursday.

1 Like

@Manty Hope you are keeping well John, we will get together I’m sure a some point in the near future.
Are you managing to get any airtime at present, I suppose life near Lakenheath is still happening with the USAF?.

@chrisjohnbaker Hi Chris. No airtime as have been locked in for 6 weeks now! Lakenheath still flying. When this is all over would like to come to Norwich and fly with you in your park. I will need some refreshing!!!

Hope you and all your family are well

1 Like

Thank you for the good info looked it up spot on mate :+1:

Stephen, are you aware of the different Apps available (for your Phone/Tablet) that will help with your flying, The weather, NFZs, etc after we are out of this lockdown.

I downloaded nats don’t know if it’s any good ?

1 Like

Nats Drone Assist, Airdata HD Sync, Flightradar24, are just a few on my phone.

Welcome along.

I’m looking forward to the fireworks in the summer on Yarmouth beach. I’m planning on getting along every week and filming them.

Maybe see you on the beach somewhere :slight_smile:

1 Like