New from Nottingham

Thanks for letting me join the group. Having recently acquired a DJI Mini 3, I look forward to hooking up with like-minded dronies. :wink:

1 Like

Hi Richard and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi @The_Beery_Boater and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Thanks for the info. The intereactive map on “Drone Scene” looks interesting. I will give this a good look through.

This group will take any sort :laughing:

Welcome Richard

:slight_smile:

Hi Richard - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Hello and Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it as much as we all do :slight_smile:
MINI3 is an awesome bit of kit, had mine 12 weeks now, loving it!

3 Likes

hey welcopme from a local; notts guy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Richard, welcome from the Black Country.
You do realise that you’ll end up as bloody mad as the rest of us, don’t you?

1 Like

Hi welcome to the club from Nuthall

Hi welcome form Sutton In Ashfield.

Welcome to the club.

1 Like

Hi, good to see another member from Nottingham.

I’m in the north of of the county.

I already have signs of madness!

Be good to know if the Notts guys ever meet up anywhere.

1 Like

I am new to this as well, so would be interested!

Happy to meet other Nottingham forum members, subject to location and weather

2 Likes