New Here with Air 2

Just saying hello, bought myself an Air 2 last year and not made many flights so far, but very much enjoy being nosey from the air…countryside/terrain etc just like seeing the lie of the land from the air always loved to look at aerial photography, need to get out with the drone more and experiment with the settings, older guy live in Norfolk so plenty of open fields etc.

4 Likes

Hi @Tricky and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

Hi @Tricky and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Welcome I’ve been a member for about 3 weeks now and went for a recent meet up with some members.

It’s a fantastic community and have been made to feel welcome from the moment I came in.

a Lot fo helpful and useful advice from experienced members.

Best wishes.

1 Like

@Tricky welcome I am getting a mini 2 and hope to have some good fun.

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, liking the atmosphere here already, :smiley: long time forum user and moderator and let’s just say some can be very taxing to use.

Hi @Tricky - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Welcome Dick to GADC :clap: :clap:

Welcome dick and a real nice bird to have.

I agree it is a real nice place to chat, if you have a question somebody will try to answer or point you in the right direction, if you have opinion that others don’t agree with it’s a discussion not a argument which I also like, I’m wrong 99% of the time :scream: but I’m never feel belittled. :clap:

Enjoy :+1:

1 Like