New Member From Burnham on sea

Would you walk a dog there ?

1 Like

Hiya and welcome to the club. Iā€™m just north of Bristol myself but have flown at Brean beach a few times, we had a meet there sometime ago, about 6 of us flying drones. It should be quiet there this time year only dog walkers I presume??

1 Like

No idea lol, i dont have a dog to walk :joy:

Not too sure to be honest

Big area when tide out, we were flying down from beach to fort at end , can be windy on top of headland, so watch crosswind and seagulls? They get a bit frisky at times, if they bother you just stick it in sports mode , they donā€™t seem to be able to catch my Air2 then lol
Let me know if your popping down there and if Iā€™m not working I may try and meet you there , havenā€™t had good blast with drones for about month now with all this rain

Absolutely dreadful weather of late for droning

People walk there dogs there.
Iā€™ve never got any permission and Iā€™ve never been challenged. Iā€™ve always kept low key and never made a nuisance of myself.
As usual be polite, and ā€˜mostā€™ people are the same.
You could also try the beach. Iā€™ve been up by the sailing club headland where the river meanders through the mud. A couple of dog walkers, usually quiet as well.

1 Like

Hi just down the road in Weston super Mare . Have done some flying at Hutton moor playing fields not many there during the day .

Hello and welcome from the East Midlands

Hey, have you got a map link to this location, just I typed it in and it came up with some sort of sports centre lol so a link to where the fields are would be great

Thatā€™s the place. If you draw a line between the sports centre and the big asda the fields are there. Obvious on google maps :slight_smile:

1 Like