New member from Crewe, Cheshire

Hi, I’m a new member from Crewe, Cheshire. Greetings to all existing and new members.

I’ve recently purchased my first drone, a DJI Mini 3 Pro and have had a small test flight in my back garden.

I plan to go to some scenic rural spots over the next few weeks, to gain more experience of flying and using the different video and photo settings. My aim is to get enough experience before taking the drone with me on my holidays abroad.

Thanks,

Paul

1 Like

Hi @McBrowser and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the Questions & Answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Our Associates are able to enjoy a lot of great services for free but our Members are eligible for a whole lot more! You can find all the details about our Membership Benefits on our FAQ :smiley:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Hi Paul welcome to the club

1 Like

Hi Paul @McBrowser and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi Paul, welcome to Grey Arrows, I’m not too far North of you, grew up in Biddulph and now on the edge of Manchester… There is a NW Meet up group on here, and lots of info in the map as to where folks have flown… Mow Cop, Old Man O’Mow, Biddulph Grange and Chatterly Whitfield Colliery are all near you, I flew then in June :slight_smile:
Looking forward to eeing your photos / videos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Paul to GADC :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Hi Paul - welcome to GADC :+1:t3: :+1:t3: :+1:t3:

1 Like

Welcome Paul.

1 Like

Hey Paul from down the road in Sandbach. Welcome!

2 Likes

welcome to the GADC

1 Like

Where do I check out the NW group - I’m on the Wirral.

https://greyarro.ws/g/group-northwest

Click on that and it will let you join IIRC…

:slight_smile:

Thank you Suzanne. :+1: