New member From Norfolk

Hi All

I stumbled upon this group by accident, but after taking a look around you all seem like a nice friendly club so decided to join!
I live in Thetford, Norfolk. I have been a drone enthusiast for about a year now and own a DJI Spark, Tello and a Mavic 2 Zoom. I fly recreationally and really enjoy it as a hobby and try to get out most weekends to fly!

4 Likes

Hi Simon / @DobbyDrone, and welcome to GADC.

A good range of drones, there! :+1:

If you have any questions ask away over on #questions-and-answers and someone with the relevant knowledge will be happy to offer advice.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a quite few other members in your neck of the wood, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

Many Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Really you looking at the right forum :thinking:
Animals the lot of em.

Joking aside it’s a great place, lot’s of info and banter

Welcome to the madhouse

Lol, I should fit in well then! Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Hi Simon
Welcome to our madhouse we’re not a bad lot
Don’t be afraid to ask any question you may have there is no right or wrong answer just experience having cocked up ourselves …
I promise not to give away the ending to Avengers Endgame (well not for a little while)

Lol, already seen it! No worries there mate. Thanks :+1:

Did you enjoy it ?
And what did you watch as a refresher before you went
I did iron man 1&2 civil war ant man and the wasp and infinity wars yesterday

Hi @DobbyDrone and welcome to Grey Arrows mate :smiley:

Do you use the Tello much?

I’m still tempted :blush:

That’s hardcore lol, I still have a good memory of all the avengers films so far, yes I loved it although I think Captain Marvel could have had a bigger part in it! That said, the film was still great :+1:

Haven’t used it much lately but it is a nice little drone for what it is and the picture quality is pretty good as well. Thanks btw. :+1:

Welcome Simon. There are a few of us in Norfolk, I’m sure the rest will be along soon to say hi

Thank you Paul :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the friendliest bunch of ne’er do wells around. And while you are mooching around Thetford, say hello to the ghosts of Captain Mainwaring and the rest of the platoon of dads army.

1 Like

Thank You Brian, will do! :+1:

Welcome Simon @DobbyDrone
:wave:

Thank you :+1:

Hi Simon welcome. Am a close neighbour of yours in Lakenheath but under a huge NFZ!
Happy flying

Thanks mate, won’t be doing any this weekend, crap weather lol, maybe next weekend will be better. :+1:

lets hope so!

1 Like