New member from Warrington

Hi Everyone,
I’m a new member from Warrington. I’ve been flying for a little while with a Mavic Air and have just bought the DJI FPV.

I was flying this afternoon and got talking to @wpbooth who told me about this site and kindly invited me.

Looking forward to reading a lot of the information in the forum and expanding my knowledge and drone pilot skills.

Thanks for having me.

4 Likes

Hi @mutrag and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

I’m not far from you, I’m in sunny Wigan.

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi David and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

Hi David - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi @mutrag

Glad you signed up and hope you get as much out of this site as myself and many others do. As I said when we met, it’s a great bunch of folk on here and so much knowledge not just about drones but almost anything you can think of. Welcome to GADC.

1 Like

Hi there from someone else in Warrington.

@mutrag welcome to the club sound like you are already having fun.