New Member - Gloucester

New member here from Gloucester
Haven’t purchased a drone as yet waiting for the right time to purchase and saving my money
How do I get it to upload
If it works I have sorted it lol

1 Like

Hi @Dwebby and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi Dave - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

What are you trying to upload ??

I’m in Gloucester Buddy if you need help just ask✅ stay safe:-)

1 Like

Im in the forest of dean if you wanna come over to fly sometime

1 Like

Welcome from the Black Country mate.

Thanks
I certainly do need help lol
Don’t want to purchase the wrong one and then be disappointed with it ( or me lol )
Saving up at the moment so it will be a while
Cheers Dave

Hi Dave, I’m local I live in Gloucester so just shout I’ll help if and when I can, plenty of used cheaper good quality drones out there, Mini 2, Air 2S, Pro 2 but the last 2 are over 250g so you may want to go lighter as that enables you to fly it in more places so that would be Mini 2 or the new Mini 3 fly safe stay safe :+1::wink::sunglasses:

Stuff other than DJI also available :wink:

1 Like

Welcome Pal, lots of useful info here and very well informed folk.

Hi Agger
I live in Brockworth and retired so lots of time on my hands until she who must be obeyed finds something for me to do lol
some help as regards a drone would be good.
I am looking at DJI at the moment mini 2 I think is with in my budget
Cheers
Dave

1 Like

Hi Dave no problems I’ll shout you in a few days as like you I’m retired 69 and have lots of time​:+1:speak then Buddy​:+1::wink::sunglasses: