New member South Yorkshire

Hi all,

I’ve been flying my Mavic pro 2 for around 18 months, I don’t get out to fly as much as I would like, I mainly take photos with my drone. But I have dabbled in some video projects. I’m a keen photographer and wanted to add a new perspective with a drone.

I currently live in South Yorkshire but originally come from N.E Lincolnshire. Most of my drone work has been in this area expect for my holidays which I’ve always tried to do some droning.

4 Likes

Welcome to GADC :slight_smile:

Hey up @Pineapplehead Tom, and welcome to GADC.

I’m taking a wild guess that the pool pic wasn’t taken in Grimsby ;o)

Im not a million miles away from you out Selby/Goole way, quite a few of us in the area and we often meet up in more normal times if that’s your thing.

Check out our very own DroneScene for member added places to fly as well as all the pre flight information you could need when planning.

Haha you’d be right that was Corfu, it’s my wife in the photo.

Yeah I’m always up for meeting new people and getting involved. I’m reasonably new to S.Yorkshire so don’t have a great knowledge of the area.

Where abouts are you in SY

Outskirts of Donny

1 Like

I know it well I’m just up the A19.

Have a look at the Viaduct at Conisborough or the Canal down at Kirk Bramwith for a couple of nice quiet places to get out

Welcome.
I’m also new here and fairly local too.
I’m the airport side of donny and just starting to fly more after a year of not really flying much.