New - Near Heathrow Airport

Hello! After a sudden ebay auction win and a lot of buyers remorse, i now have a Phantom 4 pro+! I’ve titled Heathrow as thats near where i live, i’ve had a few practice flights around chertsey, just outside the heathrow exclusion zone but looking to find out new places!

2 Likes

Welcome to GADC !.
Would get yourself out into the wide open countryside, Living near Heathrow is not the ideal location.
Would not be a bad idea to add yourself to the Members map, I am sure one of our “Leaders” will point you in the right direction.
Welcome to the best drone forum in the UK !.
You are among friends here, and I am sure loads of the Guys will be along to say there own welcomes very shortly.
I have a Phantom 4, still a great drone even these days!.

1 Like

Hi Andrew / @Andrew32 , and welcome to GADC. :+1:

Quite a few of our members also own a P4P+ … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Hi Andrew, welcome to the family.

1 Like

Welcome Andrew!

1 Like

Hi and welcome

1 Like

Hi Andrew welcome to your new drug fuelled website
Oh and make sure you have room on your credit card for more geeky purchases

1 Like

Hello and welcome from Wales.

1 Like

Hello chap
Work next to LHR but live out near Rickmansworth. Plenty of places… Buzz me a direct msg. Need to gauge your competency level and objectives and we can sort something out (summer hols permitting) :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the best UK drone group in erm the UK

Have fun :+1:

1 Like

Welcome Andrew :wave:

1 Like