New to Grey Arrows - Cleethorpes

Hello - I’ve had drones for a few years. completed my A2 CofC last year (or was it the year before - time flies)… been using the Mavic Air 2, but in the last couple of weeks got the Mini 3 pro with controller. It’s great, and I think I like it much better than the Air… Just so much quicker to get up and flying without having to mess with my. iPhone.

Anyway- I’m based on the East Coast - Lincolnshire - not that far from Cleethorpes. Am hoping to pluck up courage to do a bit of night flying - never done that before… It’s lovely to fly in the Lincolnshire Wolds, and the coast is fab. Big skies and seaside. Sometimes the landscape can be a bit featureless, especially at this time of year when harvest is in, and fields are a little barren.

Looking forward to reading more of the posts on here… thanks for letting me join…

Hope there are a few ladies amongst you all…

2 Likes

Hi @Osdog and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi @Osdog and welcome to GADC.

1 Like

Welcome Diane :+1:

Hi Diane and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you I’m looking forward to joining in…

@Osdog Hi Diane welcome to the club, look at your site some great photos :clap:

Hi Diane - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Welcome Diane to GADC :clap: :clap:

@Osdog welcome

Hey up :wave: welcome

Welcome Diane