New to the club but not drones. Hi from Selby

Good morning!

Just thought I would pop in and say hi!

I currently own a Syma X8HG and have a DJI Mavic Pro Platinum on its way. The first drone I owned was a DJI Phantom FC40 but that was quite a while ago. Got back into the hobby a few months ago and looking forward to eventually meeting up when we are able/allowed.

Tim

2 Likes

@milkmanchris can’t be that far away, maybe 2 metres perhaps ?.
I’m sure he’ll be along on his Milkround soon to welcome you !.
By the way, a big Welcome to the best drone forum in the country, from one of the old farts !.

2 Likes

Hi @TimmyPinder, I’m just up the 1041 from you. Leeds lad by birth came out this way about 20 years ago and put down roots.

Theres a few of us from Selby that (used to) meet regularly, for a fly and natter. Hopefully this can be resurrected at the other side.

A few ideas on local flying spots on my youtube channel, don’t be afraid to ask anything ;o)

3 Likes

Nice one, same here, used to live in Leeds then moved to Brayton 6 years ago. I know a few spots but will definitely take a gander at your channel, I wont share mine just yet lol

1 Like

Hi. Welcome. I’m in York. Enjoy the forum. Good bunch of folks.

2 Likes

Just watched your latest ;o) - some good trails round there, good flying too ;o)

Yeah, the latest wasn’t even really supposed to go on there, didn’t colour grade or anything, shocking!

1 Like

Welcome to the group from sunny Leeds :+1:

2 Likes

ALAW.

1 Like

MOT :fist:

1 Like

Welcome! Very nice people here and super helpful.

1 Like

Ey oop. Welcome. I’m at yon end of Selby (Barlby). Would love to arrange a meet when all this shenanigans with the virus ends. You are in good company as there’s quite a few of us around the area and we enjoy a meet up.

1 Like

Welcome Tim @TimmyPinder
:wave::wave::wave:

Hi Tim from a fellow Yorkshire droner! Fairly new to it but plenty of help on here!
It would be good to have a meet up and you could bring the pork pies from Dawsons!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Those are some quality pork pies!

1 Like

They certainly are and I’m missing ‘pork pie Friday’ at work :unamused: