Newb from Cheshire with a Question :-)

Hi Folks,
Stumbled across this site a few weeks back so alas joined up!
I’m into photography and would like to expand on this with use of a Drone and maybe get into some cinematic stuff too.
It’s my intention to buy a DJI Mini 2 imminently as having looked around, I think this maybe best for entry level.
Just a quick question - Other than the major retailers, any suggestions as to where to purchase, naturally at the moment it’ll have to be online, but I’ve been looking for deals that will give insurance too. Last time I saw such was with Argos, but any other recommended outlets for my hard earned cash would be gratefully received.
TIA :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HI, and welcome.

Have a look here…

IMHO, stick with either DJI or a reputable UK based retailer.

Ned

3 Likes

Welcome. For peace of mind I would stick with Argos, Amazon or Currys. itstor on Ebay are pretty good, refurbed units with warranty.

1 Like

Thanks for that - Have you any idea on what the refurbed one’s are like - There’s one on Ebay as ‘New/Other’ which more or less claims its untouched but is being sold by Currys clearance.

1 Like

As long as you get a warranty, then it’s all good. It’s quite rare that you’ll find any cosmetic damage on a refurbed item (unless it’s advertised as such), but if you do, send it back.

Ned

1 Like

I lost my mini2

I lost my mini2 and brought a mini2 found my mini2 which was lost and have a mini2

in box opened 1 batt but you can use mini1 batts as a combo

£400 what I paid for it collect only

Have you advertised that in the For Sale section?

Ned

1 Like

@2WheelsAndADrone

2 Likes

Park cameras in London.

1 Like

WEX or DJI direct :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I am in Northwich, so hopefully not to far from you
I fly a P4P and a mavic Mini

1 Like

Hi, I’m not that far from you. I had in mind a few spots along the Weaver may be good starting points when lockdown is over!! :grimacing:

Weaver is good to fly over, specially over lock gates, just need to be careful and stay away from railway lines, another great place right now s golf courses as there are no golfers allowed, and there are often public right of ways over courses

1 Like