Newbie from N,Ireland

new member couple of weeks ago after buying my first bird DJI Mini SE

enjoying it so far althought i still find it quite nerve wracking. big into my angling and that was my main reason for getting into this to try get some nice airel shots of places i fish and maybe actually see some fish :slight_smile:

not too sure how to post photos yet but this is probably my best so far
hope imgur links are ok
https://imgur.com/7SvQ848
https://imgur.com/pJgEGxg

1 Like

Hi @ShooterMcDabbin and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

The best way to share photos here is to upload them directly.

You can drag and drop them in to the text box that you type in, or you can click the little up-arrow icon to browse your device and upload that way.

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you, we’re getting an expanding number of members in NI :smiley: Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the Questions & Answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Hi welcome to the club have fun flying

@ShooterMcDabbin welcome

Hi, Welcome to GADC :smiley:

Hi @ShooterMcDabbin and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

Hi @ShooterMcDabbin - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Welcome

Welcome to GADC :clap: :clap:

welcome from the east midlands

Welcome bud, from N.I. As well

Hi and welcome form another NI flyer. Great to have you with us👍