Newbie member from Stafford, Hello

Hi guys
I was flying a DJI mini pro 4 then I past the A2 C of C and now I am fly the DJI Air 3, which is a great piece of kit. I am still learning a lot and hopefully and can learn from you guys. This is all new to me and hoping to make good contacts and your experience and enjoy the group.

Speak to you soon

Andy

5 Likes

Hi @BirdDrone and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Looking for Public Liability Insurance? Then look no further, we offer ÂŁ5,000,000 worth of cover to our Insured Members. Details of our insurance can be found at:

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene and please feel free to add locations of your own too :smiley:

Interested in becoming a member of our Club? Read about all the benefits of membership at:

Wondering whether you can fly a particular model of drone under particular circumstances? Check out Good 2 Go where you’ll soon find the answer :blush:

Have you seen our Members Map? You may find some pilots living near you. :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the Questions & Answers category.

Our Associates are able to enjoy a lot of great services for free but our Members are eligible for a whole lot more! Read all the details about our Membership Benefits?

And finally, if you are new to drones and wondering what it’s all about, have a look at Resources for a beginner.

Welcome once again!

Yes I have joined
Cheers

1 Like

A bit of a “default welcome” . :wink:

Hi Andy, welcome to the clan :+1:

CheersJ ocky

Hi Andy, welcome to Grey Arrows, I used to live in Stafford, in my youth, Rising Brook and then Highfields…

Welcome to the club @BirdDrone great place here enjoy :smiley:

I am born and bred and went to Rising Brook School and spent most of my youth up Highfields.
Nice one

1 Like

Many thanks Kirk
Iam sure I will
Many thanks

1 Like

Welcome to the club.

Coolio, I went to Rising Brook Primary for about 6 months, then we moved to Highfields, lived right next door to the school for 12 months until we moved to Stone… Then back to Biddulph where i was born :slight_smile:

Morning Andy, welcome from just down the road in Bloxwich.

Hi Andy - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi Andy @BirdDrone and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

Cheers

@AlbionDrones Small world Suzanne. I lived in Rising Brook and went to school there (left in '75). Still here! :rofl:

1 Like

Me too! Spent a lot of time at the Burton Manor Social and Sports Club. Was a member of the Judo club there and played snooker till the adults kicked us off! :rofl:

1 Like

Small world

1 Like

Busy lad

1 Like