Newbie to Drones. Shipley, West Yorkshire

Hi everyone. Chris here from Shipley West Yorkshire learning about Drones and what have you.

5 Likes

Hi @blueiris and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Looking for Public Liability Insurance? Then look no further, we offer £5,000,000 worth of cover to our Insured Members. Details of our insurance can be found at:

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene and please feel free to add locations of your own too :smiley:

Interested in becoming a member of our Club? Read about all the benefits of membership at:

Wondering whether you can fly a particular model of drone under particular circumstances? Check out Good 2 Go where you’ll soon find the answer :blush:

Have you seen our Members Map? You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the Questions & Answers category.

Our Associates are able to enjoy a lot of great services for free but our Members are eligible for a whole lot more! Read all the details about our Membership Benefits?

And finally, if you are new to drones and wondering what it’s all about, have a look at Resources for a beginner.

Welcome once again!

Welcome Chris :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to Grey Arrows :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Chris - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Welcome aboard

1 Like

Hi Chris @blueiris and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you FoleyMrs. I’m ordering a DJI mini 3 in the morning.

2 Likes

Thank you AlbionDrones. I’m ordering my DJI mini 3 in the morning.

2 Likes

Thank you Jhdee. I’m ordering my DJI mini 3 in the morning.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Nice one, I started with a MINI3 Pro, still using it now 18 months later, and still getting results that folks areimpressed with :slight_smile:

1 Like

:broken_heart:

2 Likes

Wrong emoji. :heart:

3 Likes

Awesome. @Foley and I have one too. It’s great little drone. Have you ordered it with the RC screen remote or the N1 controll without built-in screen?

1 Like

It’s going to be a DJI mini 3 pro with RC control. I’m buying it from a company called ‘Hassleblad’ later on today. I’ll let you know more about it when I get it.

3 Likes

The RC screen is great, I love mine, quick and easy to use :slight_smile: Good luck with it, and hope you have a speedy delivery…

2 Likes

I ordered my new drone from the Dji Hasselblad and it came next day delivery by DPD

2 Likes

I ordered mine this morning and have just got an email saying delivery tomorrow. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes