Newbie, what to buy

Thanks for correcting that, I remember my mate telling me that one of them doesn’t have a controller, so thought it best to ask the OP to check.

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me, I’d forgot about the drone show.

A bit more advice if you haven’t already done this.
Watch tons of you tube vids…

1 Like

Quite a few deals on them recently and get decent reviews.
Let me know what you think if you get to see one.

I had a look the other week when I went to the commercial drone show in London very quiet and small and I mean VERY quiet
They had the flyability drone on show which I could use with an insurance company I’m in talks with until…they rang me up with the price of £20,000 which I said no thanks too much for me to outlay
Not a problem sir we rent it out at £1499 a week :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thought you said you were leaving “the plastic” at home?
:wink::drooling_face:

1 Like

No the wife…

2 Likes

Can’t take it with you, I always say
(as HE looks at who has the MP2 the cheapest!)
:wink:

1 Like

Hi @CaptainCrash1971 and welcome to Grey Arrows mate, glad you could join us :smiley:

Personally, I’d get the Air over the Spark too. And if the budget stretches then yes, definitely opt for the flymore combo too.

See if Quidco have any Currys deals on too mate, every penny counts :+1:t2:

I’ve looked at the anafi, can get one for about £450 with no extras. Wasn’t sure with it not having collision avoidance.
The air is currently £669, or £849 for the fly more package. I’ve only got £600 in vouchers (work salary sacrifice scheme), and can’t really stretch to the £849.
Has anybody flown the anafi yet? On YouTube it doesn’t look as stable as the air.

Just see currys have the anafi extended for £619 including bag and 2 extra batteries.

1 Like

Why aren’t you considering the MP1? Not sure what their prices are at the mo but I would’ve thought they’re around £650/700 for the standard package?

1 Like

Just had a look at currys :flushed:

£950 for fly more combo

And £900 for platinum standard

Yeah it’s weird, the price of the “old” Mavic Pro just hasn’t fallen much.

Which is odd, when you consider how long the Platinum has been around, along with the MP2 being quite common place now…

:man_shrugging:

The demand must continue, obviously.

I guess so…

I also assume they’re still being made? And that this isn’t just old (new) stock?

I’d have thought they’d have managed production down as the M2P/Z were about to be released had that been the case.

Or they have a glut of stock